xkbActions.c + #ifdef XFree86Server

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Wed Jun 7 11:45:12 PDT 2006

* Daniel Stone <daniel at fooishbar.org> schrieb:

> > I'm currently working on moving the DDX dependent code to the
> > servers itself and let it be called via an ddx_callback structure
> > (as we already discussed lately), so I'm going to put it in there,
> > if nobody has an better idea.
>
> Actions should be punted up to the DDX using a filter mechanism
> (return 'stolen', 'continue', or 'drop it').

I'm currently just doing (formal) code separation to get clean
frontlines, leaving the semantics unchanged. The chance of errors
should be quite minimal. Let's get this done first, before
introducing new semantics.

Meanwhile we of can carefully think about your filter mechanism.
What exaclty do you have in mind ?

cu
	http://patches.metux.de/