#ifdef XFree86Server in hw/xfree86/*

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Thu Jun 8 05:50:45 PDT 2006

On Wednesday 07 June 2006 21:08, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm currently cleaning up the #ifdef XFree86Server (as already said)
> and I'm wondering whether they make sense within the hw/xfree86/*
> stuff (ie. xf86drm.c). AFAICS the xfree86/xorg server/hw is always
> compiled with -DXFree86Server. Or am I missing something ?

Correct, in general everything under hw/xfree86/ should be assumed to be built
with -DXFree86Server.

The DRM code is a special case, because it's an import of libdrm (ick) with
additional magic code enabled when built in the server.  I have this mostly
fixed locally, it involves factoring up the conditional code from libdrm to
libdri and then linking libdri to the system copy of libdrm.  I wanted to
have that fixed for 7.1 but clearly I slipped; I'll try to get that pushed
soon.

I don't know of any other exceptions though.

- ajax