radeon + DVI via docking station

Matthias Hopf mhopf at suse.de
Fri Jun 9 07:14:07 PDT 2006

On Jun 09, 06 15:54:26 +0200, Stefan Müller wrote:
> Okay, thanks. Matthias Hopf, a member of the suse team, suggested using
> the radeon10b driver that comes with suse. Does this driver incorporate
> your patches?

The radeon10b driver is closer to CVS than the radeon driver (of
SL10.1). It doesn't contain patches that are not included in CVS itself.
The naming scheme is SuSE only.

Alex is right, it is probably of no use to test radeon10b. But testing
is easy at least.

> If not, do I have to recompile xorg myself or are there rpms availible
> that are compatible with SuSE 10.1?

No. Not for experimental patches.

Matthias

--