Can't zoom (A-C-KP-+) with Radeon driver

Tilman Sauerbeck tilman at code-monkey.de
Wed Jun 21 11:37:53 PDT 2006

David D. Hagood [2006-06-19 06:20]:
> For some reason I can no longer zoom using Alt-Ctrl-KP-Plus and
> Alt-Ctrl-KP-minus with my Radeon 9600. All I get is the following line in
> Xorg.log:
>
> RADEONHandleMessage(0, "KeyEventMessage", "-VMode", retmsg)

Same here.

I just build xf86-video-ati-6.5.8.0 against xorg-server 7.1, and this
didn't fix the problem. I'm sure that it did work with that driver
version and xorg-serer 7.0 though.

This would indicate it's a problem in xorg-server 7.1.

Can anyone try to reproduce this problem with another driver (not ATI)?

Regards,
Tilman