RANDR: syntax error near unexpected token

Chand displayguy2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 01:03:25 PDT 2006

Hi Henry,

THanks for the reply.

I don't see this problem when I use FC5 to build Xorg7. But only see on SuSE10. How come Xorg7 build process is behaving differently (or finding libdrm package) on FC5 but not on SuSE10. Does SuSE10 requires manual installation of libdrm into modular directory before proceeding with xorg-server package?

-chand