MSCoder magazine proposal

Martin Bochnig mb1x at gmx.com
Wed Jun 28 06:36:41 PDT 2006

> > How sad
> Why?

--->>

THEREFORE:

I - for example - will not join until M$ admits the _truth_ concerning their "policy"
against
DR-DOS and a hundred thousand other competitiors.
(Have a look at www.maxframe.com/DR/Info/fullstory/techtie.pdf and
http://www.maxframe.com/DR/Info/ .)

I'm well willing to join, after M$ would have open sourced DOSwin up to
version MS-DOS 8.00/Win4.90 (aka WinME)..
But they will NEVER EVER do it, because the public would have to observe,
that the underlying MS-DOS 7.00, 7.10, 7.10a and 8.00 is a slightly
updated version of MS-DOS 6.00 from 1991.
(I can prove this by means of disasm.)
They even claimed - during the DR-DOS law-suit - that they had "lost" the
MS-DOS 7.00/Win4.00 (aka Win95) source code, after the judge had sentenced
M$
to hand over the Win95/Chicago src to Caldera (owner of DR-DOS in 1999)

OP: May be the wrong place here to look for support.

Product Manager
of
Managed Product (T.M.)