MSCoder magazine proposal

Alan Cox alan at lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk
Wed Jun 28 08:15:00 PDT 2006

Ar Mer, 2006-06-28 am 15:54 +0200, ysgrifennodd Katarzyna Chauca:
> Maybe you didnt understand - Independent magazine
> We dont support MS and MS doesnt support us. We support ReactOS, dotGNU and
> others. So maybe you can think about cooperation. Couse we write about MS
> platforms but in free way.

You need to notice one thing. None of the people actually seriously
invovled in X.org have even bothered to reply to this "thread"

As they say "do not feed the trolls".

Not that the trolls are right in the first place either, there is a
Windows target for X based off X.org and XFree86 which many people find
extremely useful in a mixed platform environment. That in itself
probably is a good story for a multi-platform magazine.

Alan