[...] __/__ WAS: Re: Re: AW: Improving Xorg

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at sun.com
Thu Jun 29 09:33:15 PDT 2006

xwin-discuss at opensolaris.org is not linked to xorg at lists.freedesktop.org
in any way.   Very few people are subscribed to both, so most people on
the xorg list have no idea what you've posted to xwin-discuss or what
you've been doing before you started posting to the xorg list this week.

> Yet another time: I've invested THOUSANDS of $$$ into marTux (and Xorg's) hardware testing  matrix, despite the fact that I don't have money for the most important things (like insurances).

How would anyone but you know this?   And what does that have to do
with the previous conversations?   Just because you or I or daniel
or anyone else here does work that benefits Xorg doesn't mean everything
we have to say on any topic is automatically relevant to the Xorg mailing
list.

Daniel did not say you were irrelevant or that you were not contributing
in some way, but that many of your posts were about topics not relevant
to Xorg.

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com