AW: Improving Xorg

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Thu Jun 29 09:44:53 PDT 2006

On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 06:12:00PM +0200, Martin Bochnig wrote:
> I really suggest you to observe my following work:

Let me be really blunt: I don't care about what you've done.

It might be great, or it might be useless.  I have absolutely no idea.
But it's completely irrelevant to this discussion: this is about you
flooding the list with so much irrelevant garbage that you became the
first member that I know of to earn a moderation bit (plus the other two
addresses you later resubscribed with).  It's a development list, not a
list for people who also do development to pollute with whatever they
feel like.

Once again: stay on topic.