Two left screens - dual port radeon 9200 doesn't work on 7.0 modular but fine on Xorg 6.9.0

Mitch Mitch at HasBox.COM
Fri Mar 3 10:36:23 PST 2006

Hi,

I've been pulling my hair out with trying to get my dual port 9200 to
play ball with xorg 7.0 modular build.

I'm using the exact *same* xorg.conf file (attached) and it works fine
with 6.9.0, but not with the 7.0 modular build. I only get two left
screens on both ports. I've perused both log files (attached) and there
doesn't appear to be anything obviously wrong, and Pseudo Xinerama is
laying out the screens correctly according to the log, so what am i
doing wrong ? Has the radeon driver regressed ?

I'm using 7.0 cvs build (pulled today) so i'm assuming all the latest
fixes are in. I'm sure i can't be the only one experiencing this problem
? Can anyone see what's wrong in my xorg.conf file ? Or is this actually
a bug ?

Thanks