[ANNOUNCE] xorg-server 1.0.2

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Mon Mar 20 06:03:02 PST 2006

A few correctness fixes, crash fixes, and build fixes relative to 1.0.1, plus
a rather important security update.  All users are strongly advised to
upgrade.  (Security fix also applied to HEAD, of course.)

As a caveat I've not tested this with any released 6.4 version of Mesa, only
with a CVS checkout of the 6.4 branch, so while it should build with 6.4.2 it
may not work as expected (and indeed one of the fixes requires some Mesa
changes that have happened on the 6.4 branch since its last release).  Can we
spin a new one soonish?

CVS tag: server-1_0_2

http://xorg.freedesktop.org/releases/individual/xserver/xorg-server-1.0.2.tar.gz
http://xorg.freedesktop.org/releases/individual/xserver/xorg-server-1.0.2.tar.bz2