xserver compiling error...

Colin Guthrie xorg at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Mar 25 10:45:39 PST 2006

Alexej Davidov wrote:
> I don't believe the system headers are broken. I had a lot of errors,
> too, concerning system headers. It only happened in the xgl-0-0-1 branch of xserver, though.
> Here are some examples:

I've got exactly the same problem on my system.

I'm running Mandriva 2006 on x86_64. Earlier versions of Xgl etc. worked
fine, so some change since approx 1st march ish onwards has caused this
behaviour.

I reported the same issue on this ML in my email titled "Problem
compiling Xgl with latest CVS everything".

I too commented out string.h include in glcontextmodes.c which allowed
it to go futher but still ultimatly bombed out.

Any one have any ideas what could be wrong?

FWIW, Mesa itself compiles fine.

Col.

--

|     Colin Guthrie      |