mailing list and bugzilla component for compiz

David Reveman davidr at novell.com
Thu Mar 30 20:19:21 PST 2006

I'm currently getting a lot of bug reports, feature requests and
contributions to compiz send directly to me.

To keep track of all feature requests and contributions I suggest that
we create a compiz mailing list.

For bug reports, I think a new App/compiz bugzilla component under xorg
would be appropriate (App/Other is currently the best place to enter
compiz bug reports).

An "Acceleration/Xgl" component should probably also be added.

I'd appreciate if someone could set these things up asap.

Thanks,

-David