dickey at radix.net
Thu Nov 30 17:18:04 PST 2006
Patch #223 - 2006/11/30
* add --enable-rectangles configure option (request by Martin
* correct default value for --with-symlink configure option.
* fixes configure script macros that use $X_EXTRA_LIBS.
* modify configure script to provide support for pre-package config
versions of Xft (FreeType).
* add the Xaw scrollbar translations resource to the xterm manpage,
add an example showing how to change the mouse button assignments
* amend a change from patch #216, which omitted modifiers for
control, meta, etc., if they were mixed with any other modifiers.
The intent of the change was to avoid confusion with
XK_Mode_switch and XK_ISO_Level3_Shift; the check is now done
explicitly (report by Daniel Jacobowitz).
* interpret a negative value for modifyCursorKeys or
modifyFunctionKeys resources to disable the respective features
(prompted by Novell #220728).
* amend cell-width computation for FreeType from patch #217,
which did not work for VT100 line-drawing characters (Debian
#399638, GenToo #147111).
* amend a change from patch #216, which made alt-modifier on a
cursor-key send a modifier parameter (Novell #220728).
* correct an off-by-one that made DECCRA not work (report/patch by
* revert an optimization in SGR_Foreground() and SGR_Background from
patch #209 (Debian #347722, analysis by Pierre Lombard).
* fix for boldMode (Debian #347790, patch by Tim Pope).
* amend fix for -iconic in patch #208, which broke the
positioning part of -geom with toolbar configuration.
* fix to prevent indexing error in regular expressions (patch by
* fixes to make the internalBorder area not change color due to
reverseVideo and/or related exposure events. The latter was a very
old bug exposed in patch #196 (report by Neil Hoggarth, also
Thomas E. Dickey
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 228 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the xorg