ATI: 3D acceleration work in Xorg, but in XGL don't

Predseda3D predseda at ik-net.cz
Fri Sep 8 03:03:34 PDT 2006

Hi,
Thank for your reply, but why, if i run XGL nested in windowed mode under Xorg, glxinfo say, that
it is using ATI driver, and everything is going fast, but if i run XGL natively ( that mean run XGL
from console without some X server running ), everything is going slow. Drag window and move it is
very slow.
So in windowed mode my desktop is accelerated, but in natively mode is not accelerated. Why? I
don't know.

Thank
Predseda