Announcing Intel Graphics Testing page released

Jin, Gordon gordon.jin at intel.com
Tue Sep 12 02:36:55 PDT 2006

Hi All,

The Intel Open Source Technology Center graphics testing team is pleased
to release the graphics testing page at
http://www.intellinuxgraphics.org/testing.html.
The purpose is to provide a portal to share the standard testing process
and result for the open source graphics drivers from Intel.

For now, the webpage includes:
-- Compatibility testing results: A result matrix for various Intel
systems (i965 for now, and previous ones coming soon) and periodic
testing with multiple test suites.
-- A test infrastructure that automates building the graphics
environment and test execution.

Next step, we will release some test cases.

We would like to involve community in this effort, and will be
appreciated if you contribute test cases or results.

Regards
Gordon