X.Org Foundation Memberships

Stuart Anderson anderson at netsweng.com
Tue Sep 19 11:48:30 PDT 2006

I am pleased to announce that the X.Org Foundation Membership system is
now online at:

 		https://members.x.org/

If you wish to join the X.Org Foundation, please visit this site and
sign up.

If you are currently a member, you will soon receive an email with
instruction on how to renew your membership.

Please note that a current membership will be required to vote in the
upcoming elections.

We appreciate everyones patience while we worked to put this new system
in place.

                                 Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson at netsweng.com
Network & Software Engineering                   http://www.netsweng.com/
1024D/37A79149:                                  0791 D3B8 9A4C 2CDC A31F
                                                  BD03 0A62 E534 37A7 9149