RandR 1.2 for Xorg 7.2?

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Mon Sep 25 13:03:33 PDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-25 at 14:07 -0400, Alex Deucher wrote:

> >         git://people.freedesktop.org/~keithp/xf86-video-intel randr-1.2
>
> Is this available from the gitweb interface or just git?  I was hoping
> to review it on the web since I don't have access to a machine with
> git at the moment.

Yes, I've just confirmed that all of these are visible through gitweb. A
careful review of the driver interface would be the most welcome; I
think we're pretty solid on the protocol at this point, with the
possible exception of exposing EDID data and dealing with monitors that
have no EDID.

http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=users/keithp/libXrandr.git;a=summary
http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=users/keithp/randrproto.git;a=summary
http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=users/keithp/xrandr.git;a=summary