915gm - debian - mesa - wine - 3dmark2001

kr992 kr992 at interia.pl
Thu Sep 28 01:57:35 PDT 2006

(sorry for my bad english)

Hello

 Was someone tested how working wine with mesa and 915gm?
I have low performance (score in 3dmark2001 about 718 in linux , 4200 in windows), maybe someone know solutions to meet performance from windows?

i have 915gm chipset , pentium m 2,1Ghz , debian unstable , kernel 2.6.18 , xorg 7.1 , mesa 6.5.2 , direct rendering yes , wine compiled with --enable-opengl , wine and mesa , and drm , and xf-video-intel compiled with opt flags  ...

Could someone who have laptop with this chipset test mesa and wine and perform test in 3dmark?

I do not know if only I have low performance , maybe i do something wrong , or mesa working wrong or maybe wine not working good with this chipset (maybe do not use other opengl extensions when emulating T&L and vertex shader) ...

Mike