The xserver-xorg-video-intel_1.9.93 works great on Ubuntu Feisty

Andrew J. Barr andrew.james.barr at
Sun Apr 1 11:51:08 PDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 00:06 +0530, shirish agarwal wrote:
> Hi all,
>       I saw this bug report at
> and the driver at works just great. As I said there 1152*768 on the first shot. Good job guys, give yourselves a thump on the back :)

+1 I agree

I got a widescreen LCD for myself a few days ago to go with my new Core
2 Duo/G965 machine. I was running at 1440x900 within an hour of hooking
it up. GL-accelerated compositing and everything. Debian unstable and
Linux 2.6.21-rc5.

Great work guys.