MergedFB not working on radeon X700

Ricardo Ribalda Delgado ricardo.ribalda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 14:22:54 PDT 2007

Thank you very much for your help

  It is already connected through a direct dvi cable. Tomorrow morning
as soon as I get to my office I will remove dri and radeonfb from my
kernel and I will try again.
    I have played today with the MonitorLayout parameter and the only
"progress", that I could get was having the dvi black and the vga on
using "CRT,NONE" or "NONE,CRT". This was the only result different for
cloning.

     If I do a lspci I get a "strange device" 1:0:1

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc RV410 [Radeon X700]
01:00.1 Display controller: ATI Technologies Inc Unknown device 5e6f

  Thanks again

--
Ricardo Ribalda
http://www.ii.uam.es/~rribalda/