text console availability

Jim Ham jimham at porcine.com
Thu Aug 2 13:49:29 PDT 2007

Hello,

Well, I just poked around and there is no xorg.conf. I may have opened by
mouth before engaging my brain - I'm not even sure if this distribution is
before or after Arcom switched to Xorg. In any case the server is a subset
and does not have a -version switch. This is a Xscale embedded system, it
makes sense that they compiled for the Arm processor with the TinyX options.

Logging is apparently not turned on. "find / -name "*log*" |grep -i x"
returns nothing interesting.

So I'm going back to Arcom to ask some more questions. I'm a little over my
head here - if there are specific questions that I should has Arcom I'd
like to know what they are.

Regards,

Jim Ham

At 11:05 AM 8/2/2007, you wrote:
>Jim Ham, le Thu 02 Aug 2007 10:50:38 -0700, a écrit :
> > I'm hoping someone can give me a clue as to where to look to restore
> > the old way.
>
>Please post your xorg.conf.
>
>Samuel

Porcine Associates