git xserver compile failure: "In function '__glXReportDamage': error: expected expression before '__GLXDRIdrawable"

Jens Stroebel dr-xorg at bcsoft.de
Mon Aug 13 07:01:37 PDT 2007

			Hello out there.

WQhile trying to compile today's git checkout of xserver, the compile
failed with the following error:

glxdri.c: In function '__glXReportDamage':
glxdri.c:952: warning: implicit declaration of function 'containerOf'
glxdri.c:952: warning: nested extern declaration of 'containerOf'
glxdri.c:952: error: expected expression before '__GLXDRIdrawable'
glxdri.c:952: warning: initialization makes pointer from integer without
a cast
glxdri.c: At top level:
glxdri.c:982: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
make[2]: *** [glxdri.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/usr/src/rpm/BUILD/xorg-git-server-2007-08-13/xserver/GL/glx'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/src/rpm/BUILD/xorg-git-server-2007-08-13/xserver/GL'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

		greets,
		  jens
dr-xorg at bcsoft.de
			23.....56.......drifting
By caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, By the beans of Java
do thoughts acquire speed,  hands acquire shaking,  the shaking
becomes a warning, By caffeine alone do I set my mind in motion