How to modify configure.ac for add new lib into Makefile variable LIBS?

Xue Wei Wei.Xue at Sun.COM
Thu Aug 30 23:08:49 PDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to add some file into libX117.2, but when I compiled, I need
add some used library into Makefile, for example,  add *-llayout* to
variable *LIBS* which in Makefile. As you known, libX117.2 use auto
configure tool to generic Makefile, so I have to modify file
/configure.ac/ .
But unfortunately I am not a export about auto configure. Could anyone
please tell me how to modify /configure.ac /to make variable *LIBS* in
Makefile be add new libs such lick *-llayout*?

Thanks
William