3d hardware acceleration in 945GM chipset - is there any?

Dan Naughton daniel.naughton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 12:17:49 PST 2007

I think I have them loaded:

$ dmesg | grep drm
[drm] Initialized drm 1.1.0 20060810
[drm] Initialized i915 1.6.0 20060119 on minor 0

$ dmesg | grep agp
Linux agpgart interface v0.102
agpgart: Detected an Intel 945GM Chipset.
agpgart: Detected 7932K stolen memory.
agpgart: AGP aperture is 256M @ 0xd0000000

$ DISPLAY=:0 glxinfo | grep render
direct rendering: No (If you want to find out why, try setting
LIBGL_DEBUG=verbo
se)
OpenGL renderer string: Mesa GLX Indirect