Stray pixels on 945GM/GMS/940GML

Arne Schmitz arne.schmitz at gmx.net
Sun Dec 30 12:15:01 PST 2007

I am using X.org 1.3.0 on a Vaio UX1XN with an Intel 945 type chipset. I have
a row of stray pixels on screen line 736 (counting from 0). This happens in
dual head mode, but in single head mode I also have this, albeit on another
line, since the internal display has only 600 lines. This line is annoying,
since it destroys the rendering when I e.g. scroll a webpage. Is this a known
problem? What could be the cause?

Arne

--
Dipl.-Inform. Arne Schmitz              Phone   +49 (0)241 80-21817
Computer Graphics Group                 Fax     +49 (0)241 80-22899