xserver-1.2-branch compilation failed with mesa tip

Wu, Nian nian.wu at intel.com
Thu Feb 1 18:21:40 PST 2007

Yesterday I compiled xserver branch server-1.2-branch with mesa tip, it
reported error:

In file included from glxserver.h:65,
                 from g_disptab.c:31:
glxdrawable.h:96: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before
__GLdrawablePrivate
make[3]: *** [g_disptab.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/GFX/build/component/Xserver/xserver/hw/dmx/glxProxy'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/GFX/build/component/Xserver/xserver/hw/dmx'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/GFX/build/component/Xserver/xserver/hw'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

This is caused by Mesa's code change. If we rolled Mesa back to last
week's tip, xserver-1.2-branch can compile pass.
Firstly I wanted to walk around dmx, but now the compilation option
"--disable-dmx" can not be used in server-1.2-branch.

Who could resolve this compilation issue?

Thanks,
Nian