input transformations

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Sat Feb 3 08:59:57 PST 2007

On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 06:26:13PM -0500, David Reveman wrote:
> I spent some time this week trying to add support for input
> transformations to the server. I tried a few different approaches. The
> patches I've attached are what's currently working best for me.

Hi David,
This looks largely fine to me: my only comments are that adding your
request in the middle of the request numbering breaks the wire protocol,
and that you need to account for Device* events as well, including
making whatever modifications are necessary to the DeviceValuator
events.

Other than that, looks good; thanks for knocking this one up.

Cheers,
Daniel