Color banding in 24-bit mode

HENRY David tfc_duke at club-internet.fr
Wed Feb 14 07:49:58 PST 2007

Ah, that's the problem I have on my laptop's LVDS panel (with 945GM). I
can see banding everywhere on the screen. I'm using Daniel Stone's
Ubuntu Edgy packages for Xrandr 1.2, and the intel modesetting driver
from git.

The banding appears when I run xrandr, and disappears if I VT switch.
(http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2007-February/021801.html)

David.