Xorg 1.1.1 + Mesa 6.5.2 = White screens with i810 driver and beryl/compiz

emisca emisca.ml at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 08:41:42 PST 2007

But only i810 has this problems or also r200/r300 users?
I've seen that also mga offers aiglx support (I tried with an old
g400, debian etch, mesa 6.5.1+xorg 1.1.1, it runs but with some
graphical glitches, but that's another thing...I've not access to that
system anymore....).
This is to figure out if it's a mesa general problem or if it's
related to the intel dri and video driver...