ECC capable mainboard with Intel graphics

Stefan Brüns stefan.bruens at rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jan 11 03:15:17 PST 2007

Hi,

sorry for being a little bit off topic, but I am looking for a mainboard with
Intel graphics chipset, as NVidia as well as ATI/AMD are not an option at the
moment (no vendor supported OS driver), but would also like ECC memory
support. As far as I know, only the 975 supports ECC, and there is nothing
like a G975, only G965.

Am I correct, so I have to choose between ECC memory and badly supported
graphics hardware (sorry to all the hard working OS driver developers, e.g.
noveau/r300) on the one hand, an no ECC and good graphics support on the
other hand? Would have thought there would be a market for highly reliable
workstations with low demand on graphics capability.

Stefan
--
Stefan Brüns  /  Kastanienweg 6 - Zimmer 1206  /  52074 Aachen
mailto:lurch at gmx.li  http://www.kawo1.rwth-aachen.de/~lurchi/