xorg with sony air shot (wifi)

De Leeuw Guy G.De_Leeuw at eurofer.be
Thu Jan 11 11:40:16 PST 2007

Hello Alan,

Thanks for your answer.
Effectively, it's a proprietary tools :-(
Same to NEC (I call NEC) and ask what about linux and mac.
a lot of new components appear on the market, and each producer work
with only windows.
I completely despite about this situation.

You speak about reverse engineering, it is possible to send to the xorg
foundation  a snapshot  of  the data exchanged  between  the sony and
the windows computer ?

Guy