Intel i915GM with SDVO CH7021A support?

Will . nodenet at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 17 13:11:13 PST 2007

>Right now, the native TV out code binds resolutions with TV formats and
>duplicates the resolutions for each TV format. What we could do instead
>is try using an output property to select the TV format instead. Please
>feel free to explore this option if you lik.e

Thanks. I'll fix up a member variable within the tv struct, create an
associated get/set function, and experiment to see which tv formats I can
get working reliably.

>Video output formats should be listed explicitly, and not with a matrix
>of options. So, you should see a list like 'NTSC, PAL, ...' and not a
>huge dialog full of options.

If I use a table which can relate a tv format to a friendly name and any
other required settings hopefully this will do the trick.

>--
>keith.packard at intel.com

Will