How to config both dualhead and rotate rightly?

Marco marco at waven.com
Sun Jul 22 18:33:46 PDT 2007

Hi, everyone.

 How to write xorg.conf rightly, if I have two monitors(connectted to
VGA and LVDS), and I want to one of them rotate.

 My xorg version is 7.1 with intel driver 2.0.0(video card is shipped
in intel 852).  After using "dpkg-reconfigurare xserver-xorg",
command xrand xorg can set dual-head and rotate it.  But in rotated
screen,  xwindows operate is VERY slow, and mplayer had strange
behaviour.

 Is there some import option that I should opened but not?

 Thank you VERY much!

--
LinuX Power