mouse moves one pixel, screen re-enabled

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at
Fri Jun 8 09:49:24 PDT 2007

Hi all;

I may have found my screen blanker problem, my mouse, when laying there, moves
about 1 pixel in a random direction every 30-45 seconds.

Its an rf mouse, logitek, talks through a usb dongle.  Frequency unk though.

Is there some way to reduce the sensitivity of the "mouse has moved" logic so
that these little one pixel motions don't disable the screen blanker

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
I've found my niche.  If you're wondering why I'm not there, there was
this little hole in the bottom ...
		-- John Croll