Updated libXfont patch

Kristian Høgsberg krh at bitplanet.net
Wed Jun 20 09:00:00 PDT 2007

Hi,

Here's an updated patch with two changes: I now cache the mtime of the
catalogue directory and rescan the symlinks in the OpenFont and
ListFonts entry points if it's changed.  This means you can install or
remove a symlink there and the list of available fonts will be updated
immediately.  With this, the functionality is on par with what we have
with xfs and chkfontpath.  Second change is using the generic
copyright notice.

Kristian