Bugs in xf86-video-intel 1.9.91 (2.0 RC1)

Artur Flinta aflinta at at.kernel.pl
Mon Mar 5 11:24:05 PST 2007

Keith Packard wrote:
> Known regressions: i830 and i855 LVDS do not work.

And much more doesn't work :)
I've tested some snapshots of modesetting branch without success on
Intel DG965WH motherboard with connected LCD monitor Samsung 173s and
with ADD2 card Prolink PV-CH7315(N16TS)-F (nothing connected to card).
Now I've tried this release and still no success :(
When starting with ADD2 card inserted into MB (still nothing conneted to
it) I've only get blank screen and monitor switched off.
When starting X without ADD2 card I'm only able to get 1024x768 instead
of 1280x1024. Even when I edit xorg.conf and set monitor refresh and
modelines, all are ignored. Below is link to log from X starting.
http://aflinta.dyndns.org/~aflinta/Xorg.0.log.bz2

Best regards
Artur