Google SoC

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Fri Mar 16 07:34:46 PDT 2007

Yes, I've been meaning to post an announcement; thanks much
for the reminder!

Now the fun starts.  If anyone has a project you want an SoC
student to help with, and it's appropriate, and you're
willing and able to mentor it, please get your proposal onto
the SoC ideas wiki page ASAP.  Students are already starting
to apply.

Many thanks to Google for once again making this possible,
and to all of you for your help with it.

    Bart Massey
    Assoc. Prof. Computer Science
    Portland State University
    bart at cs.pdx.edu