AW: Caught signal 11. Server aborting

billyx at gmx.at billyx at gmx.at
Sun Mar 25 13:01:24 PDT 2007

Hello,

I dont really understand. My server is version 1.2.99.902. And the
video-driver is the verion from 13. Feb which is a month old. I would
install a newer one if I find a newer.

I also tried some time ago to get the latest sourcecode from git and compile
it but wasn't really successful. I could try this once more if this is the
best possibility.

Greetings

Bernhard Mähr