checking for XSERVERCFLAGS... configure: error: Package requirements (randrproto >= 1.2 renderproto >= 0.9.3

onetwo jojo onetwojojo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 02:04:43 PDT 2007

Hi guys

Bryce:
pardon my ignorance(for now)
[*] Why isn't kdrive with evdev Xephyr/X.org x-server already
available under gutsy/hardy?
 (bugs, stability, _____?)
[*] Is there a way(reusable/redistributable)  to make minimal changes
to Gutsy, to support this feature ?
[*] Have you included this feature in X.org 1.4 ? Are you planning to ?

Tiago:
pardon my ignorance(for the next few months!)
[*] Are you saying, install _complete_ x.org from proverbial "tarballs" ?
[*] Any recent linux amd64 distributions with kdrive evdev
Xephyr/X.org x-server available?
[*] a reusable/redistributable way will be useful to all the linux
users/community . won't it?

the above summarizes my thoughts as much as possible.

Regards

Jojo