Initial code on a X regression and/or validation tool

Michel Dänzer michel at
Fri Nov 2 10:41:47 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-02 at 02:13 -0200, pcpa at wrote:
>   One of my goals is also to try to develop an easy tool to create regression
> testing tools (one of the reasons is that any WindowMaker user probably knows
> how broken is Xorg 1.3.0 and newer with WindowMaker,

Is there a bug report for this? I only remember reading about trouble
with WindowMaker in , but that's now
looking like a WindowMaker or application issue.

> but I believe several other applications don't work correctly, this is running
> with a vesa driver i.e. no accel, but same/similar problems happens with other
> drivers).

Again, pointers to bug reports would be appreciated.

Earthling Michel Dänzer           |