About X-video extension with Intel Linux Graphics Driver

Joe Hsu nagual.hsu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 17:40:07 PST 2007

        There are two sorts of X-video ports for Intel Linux Graphics Driver.
One is the original "Overlay" port and the others are "Textured Video"
ports.

        My question is there any possibility to add "syncing to video
blank" attribute to these "Textured Video" ports. I would like this
attribute and I think some people do need this feature when it comes
to multiple videos' playback. Wish the developers can consider this
if it's possible for intel 945G chip or above. Thanks.

        Joe

--
The sun is shinny but the ice is slippery.