[Patch] twm: combined patchset - final version

Ed Schouten ed at fxq.nl
Thu Nov 22 07:23:54 PST 2007

Hello everyone,

I would like to thank everyone for their feedback on the patchset I
wrote. This morning I did another review of my patch and thought by
myself: we could improve the third functionality (warping to a window on
creation) for free, by adding a windowlist argument.  This means that
you can now do this:

	WarpOnPlacement { "Terminal" }

This will only enable the warping on applications with the title
Terminal. Because we can use wildcards as well, we can still do this on
all windows.

I've attached a new version of my patchset, which I now consider to be
final. I would really appreciate it if a committer is willing to
integrate it for me. Thank you!

--
 Ed Schouten <ed at fxq.nl>
 WWW: http://g-rave.nl/