[randr-1.3] ramdac awareness

Maarten Maathuis madman2003 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 01:41:51 PST 2007

But there are outputs which can run on more than one ramdac and those
that can't, so static approaches are out of the question.

You actually need to occupy ramdac 0, even if the "normal" output on
there isn't used. The usual situation is like this:

2 ramdac's, 2 outputs, one can run on the primary ramdac's, the second
can run on both ramdac's.

Sincerly,

Maarten Maathuis.