Getting xserver patches reviewed

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Fri Nov 23 19:32:23 PST 2007

On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 09:18:35PM -0500, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
> Could someone please review the following patch and maybe
> commit it in git if it looks good?
>
> There are a bunch of older xserver and libX11 patches
> that I submitted to the xorg@ list, which went mostly
> ignored for a very long time.
>
> I've been told there are no clear maintainers for the
> xserver package.  This wouldn't be a problem if it
> translate in difficulty getting patches from external
> contributors being dropped.

Hi,
I know that personally, I review every patch on the list as best I can.
I know this goes for a few others though.  Some of your patches I've
just genuinely been shit with, but on some, I've decided that I'd like
to leave reviews to people who know the given area best (e.g. DRI).

> I wonder if other developers have experienced the same
> problem.

Yes, probably, to be honest.

Cheers,
Daniel