Synchronization of i830_quirks.c between master and stable branch

Andreas Schildbach andreas at schildbach.de
Mon Oct 1 08:35:39 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I just investigated how far the quirk patch (No-TV) for my Dell Latitude
X1 has propagated into a stable release update and then into Ubuntu
Gutsy. The answer: not at all. Furthermore, I realized that there are 9
quirks listed in master, but only 5 on the 2.1.1 branch and in Ubuntu
Gutsy. I did not find the "somewhen-to-be-2.1.2" branch though.

Is there a regular procedure to synchronize those quirks on a regular
basis, so all branches could benefit?

Regards,

Andreas