NDISWrapper and Kensington Mouse Driver

Donald Hellen donald.hellen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 15:38:12 PDT 2007

Thanks for those of you who explained that NDISWrapper is specifically meant
for network drivers and to Gabriel for the two links. One of those links
I've already tried the advice but the other one, even though it's for USB
and I'm using a PS/2 version trackball, gives me some ideas. I might see if
I can adapt the PS/2 to USB (I think I have an adapter that does the
opposite so there should be one to do it the other way?), or see if I can
figure out enough of this to make the PS/2 trackball behave differently.

Donald