Fwd: Linux Intel Graphics Driver error:

Garrett Marone garrett.marone at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 09:55:21 PDT 2007

download  this, then untar to a dir, use
--with-xserver-source=/(wherever)/xorg-server-1.4/

http://xorg.freedesktop.org/releases/individual/xserver/xorg-server-1.4.tar.gz

and it should continue, I happen to have OpenSuse 10.2 installed, with the
gm965 chipset, and have rendering working, so hopefully this will help you
too
 (I also seem to recall having to do quite a bit more then just this) just
post your questions and Ill help where I can

-Garrett Marone