xf86-video-ati-6.7.195 - don't load my customized video mode - and seems to work only with the buggy DDC video modes.

wallak at free.fr wallak at free.fr
Mon Oct 22 14:59:47 PDT 2007

I've tried to use xf86-video-ati-6.7.195 with my classical analog VGA monitor.
And I can't use any of my customized video mode, they seem to be not loaded at
all. If I use 'Option  "NoDDC" "on"', Xorg failed getting any video mode. If
this option is not set, it uses the buggy DDC mode without taking account any
customization.  Otherwise 'Option "IgnoreEDID" "on"' is not implemented.

Any patch, to get a more classical, and customizable behavior ?

Best Regards,