xf86-video-ati-6.7.195 - don't load my customized video mode - and seems to work only with the buggy DDC video modes.

Alex Deucher alexdeucher at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 21:23:02 PDT 2007

On 10/23/07, wallak at free.fr <wallak at free.fr> wrote:
> Here is my test configuration, and the logs. Without the NoDDC option, X11
> start, but with the modes given only by the DDC.

> Option          "Monitor-VGA-0" "Compaq-15xxS"

Your card has two DVI ports so there is not VGA-0 output.  assign the
monitor to DVI-0 or DVI-1 depending on which port the monitor is
plugged into.

Option          "Monitor-DVI-1" "Compaq-15xxS"
or
Option          "Monitor-DVI-0" "Compaq-15xxS"

You might also try swapping ports as it looks like your monitor does
not provide an edid.

Alex